Our youth program will have options for different age groups (8-11 years and 12-15 years). Both age groups will receive training that involves athletic movements that focuses on speed, agility, strength and endurance. Our program is setup to help build a strong foundation for all young athletes.
8-11 Year Old’s
The focus here is on building fundamentals that will last a life time. One should expect to work on their Speed, Agility, Power, Endurance, and Overall Strength. Weekly schedules consist of fun exciting classes that will progress throughout the year, letting participants get a taste of a true training program.
12-15 Year Old’s
While it’s still our goal to instill fundamentals that will last a life time, the focus is to prepare participants to perform at a higher level. This class will not only reinforce the basics, but introduce more advanced training concepts at a progressive pace.
Areas of Focus:
- Dynamic Warm Up (prepares for today’s class and any new moves)
- Cool Down (recap of what we learned today, plus mobility)
- Monday/Thursday: Linear Speed & Lower Body Emphasis
- Tuesday/Friday: Agility (Change of Direction) & Upper Body Emphasis
- Wednesday/Saturday: Conditioning & Power
- Sunday: Fun/Compete