We are excited to announce that we can open up Kids Club. Here is some information for parents:
- Kids Club is for ages 6 months to 12 years
- Only $20 per month for the first child, each additional child is $10 per month
- Kids Club memberships include unlimited drop-ins
- Members can enroll their children in Kids Club in person
- Space will be on a limited basis and all current CDC guidelines will be followed. Guidelines to include:
- Temperature screenings upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Constant cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and objects that are frequently touched
- Washing of hands every 30 minutes
Kids Club Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am
Kids Club Membership – 1 child
Kids Club Membership – 2 children
Parents will need to fill out the Sign Up Waiver before the child enters Kids Club for the first time. You can download the form and bring it with you or fill one out at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Kids Club Rules
- Parents must fill out a Kid’s Club Information and Emergency Contact Form prior to first drop off.
- Parent or legal guardian must be in the HIT Athletic facility at all times while their child is in the Kid’s Club.
- The child must be dropped off and picked up by the same adult, unless prior arrangements are made.
- Age limit 6 months-12 years old.
- There is a 2-hour time limit that your child can be left in Kid’s Club.
- Parents will be contacted if their child is crying or inconsolable continuously for 10 minutes.
- Children will not be admitted to the Kids Club if showing symptoms of illness, such as fever, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, lice, or having a communicable disease, such as, chicken pox. Please be aware that Kids Club staff do not give medicine to children.
- If a child stays home from school for an illness, they are not permitted in the Kids Club.
- Please alert Kid’s Club staff if the child has any allergies or disabilities.
- Parents should take their potty-trained children to the restroom prior to dropping them off and make sure infants and toddlers are clean and dry before leaving them in the Kid’s Club.
- No food or drink other than water bottles are permitted in the Kid’s Club. All water bottles must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Kid’s Club staff are not permitted to change diapers. Parent will be notified if their child needs a diaper change.
- HIT Athletic is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Please do not allow your child to bring in any toys, tablets, or phones from home.
- Parent will be notified if their child is abusive to another child or does not respond to verbal discipline by the Kid’s Club staff and will not be allowed in the Kid’s Club until the parent meets with management.
- HIT Athletic reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who violates any rule or regulation or engages in any verbal and / or physical abuse of others or staff.